Pink Pop Phone Competition Terms and Conditions
Competitions – Terms & Conditions
Tickled Pink Travel is pleased to offer registered subscribers of the Tickled Pink Travel monthly newsletter, the chance to enter a variety of exciting competitions, and access to some exclusive offers. If you are not yet a subscriber, click HERE. Subscribing to our regular newsletter is FREE.
If you enter a competition without subscribing, you will be automatically listed in our database to receive our newsletter. Please read our competition terms and conditions for more information and lots of luck!
Tickled Pink Travel Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry into the competition for a Pink Pop Phone from Native Union (“the Promotion”) is deemed to be an acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
3. Entry is open to all entrants who are aged over 18 and who are subscribers of the Tickled Pink Travel newsletter.
4. The duration of the competition lasts for as long as it states on this website. However, we may choose to extend this date and if we do so, the later date will be displayed on this website.
5. To enter, you must follow the specific requirements of the competition as stated, and email your entry to the email address specified.
6. Entrants can only submit one (1) entry per competition.
7. In entering the competition, each entrant warrants that their entry is original and not copied, and was created by the entrant; does not breach the intellectual property rights of any person; does not include (or link to) any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is obscene, offensive, discriminatory, indecent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate. Without limitation, entrants must not include (or include a link to) any content that involves malice, swearing or which may be defamatory or in contempt of court; does not include (or link to) any literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work, any audio-visual or sound recording, or any other item in which copyright subsists (“Copyright Content”), unless the entrant is entitled to do so. If an entrant has any doubts about whether they have the right to include (or link to) any Copyright Content in their entry, they must not include it. By including any Copyright Content in their entry, the entrant warrants that they are entitled to do so; and contains no viruses or other computer code or material embedded in it which may have a negative impact on the Tickled Pink Travel website, this competition or any network or third party computer systems.
8. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received in the Promoter’s email inbox.
9. All Entries become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to the entrant.
How to Enter:
10. To enter, entrants must submit the completed electronic form provided and tell us in 25 words or less whether you would use a travel agent to book international travel and why or why not.
11. This competition is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winner.
12. Judging will take place within 48 hours of the close of the Competition Entry Period. One winner will be selected based on the most original and creative entry. A panel of judges from Tickled Pink Travel will decide which entry is the winner.
13. The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winner will be notified by phone and email by the date stated on this website. The winner’s name may also be announced to the public on the Tickled Pink Travel Facebook fan page and website. The winner must claim the prize within one week of the notification date by replying to the notification email and providing the Promoter with their full names and postal address. If a finalist does not claim the prize within the specified time limit, the entrant who received the second best entry will be notified by phone and/or email.
15. The winner will receive a Pink Pop Phone from Native Union valued at AUD49.95 by registered mail.
16. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the prize winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
17. The prize is valued in Australian Dollars and is inclusive of GST. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize.
18. The Promoter may (but is not obliged to) at any time reject and/or remove from access by the public or disqualify or invalidate any Entry that it considers (in its sole judgment) infringes these terms and conditions. The Promoter will have no liability to entrants in that regard. If this occurs in respect of a winning Entry, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next best valid Entry. The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all Entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
20. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned including by reason of tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected Entries.
21. To the fullest extent permitted by law (including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) and without limiting any other conditions of entry, the Promoter may, in its discretion, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. All entrants participating in the competition at the point of termination, modification or suspension of the competition will be notified by the Promoter in writing. In the event of modification or suspension of the competition, the entrant may choose to terminate their participation in the competition at no cost.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any Entries that are deemed to be submitted via any form of computer programming or automatically generated entries.
24. Any costs associated with entering the competition, accessing the website and any cost associated with finalists redeeming or using the are the responsibility of the entrant.
25. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law the Promoter: a. is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this competition; and b. accepts no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in connection with this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of this competition, including (but not limited to) any failure of the computer system or other equipment to determine finalists in accordance with these terms and conditions; and c. accepts no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of Entries or entrant’s details; and d. accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected Entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telephone communications, the Internet, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database, not time of transmission by the entrant.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law (including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition.
28. All entries become the property of the Promoter. It is a condition of entry that you allow the Promoter to use, display and publish your entry received without further reference, payment, compensation or remuneration to you.
29. The Promoter is: Tickled Pink Travel Pty Ltd, Level 1, 171 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2010 ABN 82 146 139 513, Lic # 2TA003774.